This lovely mask is created from the image of the original painting "Abstract Autumn Botanical."
Sweet Mare Studio is very serious about the future and how it involves COVID-19. We would like to provide a dressy source of protection in low level risk areas. Please read below for additional information.
Be stylish but, most of all, be safe.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While CDC's guidance recommends homemade cloth face coverings, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated mask featuring a disposable insert slot. Simply place a disposable/general use mask (sold separately) inside your mask to provide an extra layer of filter protection.
Sweet Mare Studio's cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment or N-95 respirators. They are for general, everyday use while in public practicing the recommended social distancing. These masks are made with important features helping to keep you and your's safe and comfortable.
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (decorated front is a poly sheeting and the back is made from poly microfiber).
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit.
- One size-7"x3.5" to cover your nose and mouth.
- May be worn alone or with an insert. It features a slot for an optional surgical or disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier.
While guidance is continually evolving, Sweet Mare Studio has compiled information that will hopefully aid in keeping you and your loved ones safe.
Disclaimer: This mask should not be used
1. In any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected.
2. In a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
3. In the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied that this mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.