This beanie is a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art created from a detail of the painting "The Cozy Season." It is super comfy, created using sublimation printing process. That means that the fabric is very soft. Perfect for when it gets chilly or to help out on those rare bad hair days!!
- Half of the profits from all beanie sales are donated to The Breath of Hope Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Made with pill and fade proof light weight spun polyester for wearing indoors or out.
- Size S/M equals 22.75 inches around.
- Size L/XL equals 24 inches around.
- Made in Canada.
- The inside lining is black and made with sustainable/spandex knit- very soft and comfy.
- Wash in cold water and air dry.
- Shipping is free in the United States.